• Built a responsive WPA for Credit One Bank.
• Took ownership of critical features
• Organized and collaborated on building the Design System
• Ownership of visual experience (illustrations, motions)
• Communicated work process with designers, engineers, product managers, and creative leadership internally and with client.
• Designed and created a responsive website for TASK
• Designed a new brand for TASK
• Handed off a branding guide
• All within a 2-week timeline
• Integrated and improved emotional intelligence for the app
• Responsible for research and defining scopes of new product features
• Designed wireframes and prototyped new product flows
• Performed user research to validate hypotheses
• Provided UI/UX design for implementation
• Used globalized perspective to create a concept for the future vision of Audi in 2050.
• Lead the User Experience as a team member of the Global Team.
• Collaborated with people from different industries from all around the world.
• Designed and created a website that showcased all five final experiences that would represent Audi 2050.
• Designed a new company logo
• Created new brand guidelines
• Collaborated with engineers to restructure the architecture of the website
• Redesigned the website
• Read through analytics and designed new flows to increase traffic
• Designed imagery for website and social media
• Ran color testing on website and email templates
• Coded logbooks
• Designed email templates
• Worked on restructuring the architecture on the website
Academy of Art University
Commercial College of Iceland
Brand & Strategy
Collaboration with developers
AAU Spring Show Silver Award • 2020
AAU Spring Show Finalist • 2020
AAU Spring Show Finalist • 2019
Captain, AAU Mens Soccer Team • 2020
Captain, AAU Mens Soccer Team • 2019
“At Flight Vector we identified the need to do some rebranding. We decided that we would do this with a new logo and new website. We reached out to Kris Jensson and showed him what we had as well as what we wanted our new look to convey. In a very short period of time Kris presented us with many options which we were able to narrow down. He also was able to design a new website for us to achieve all of the goals we had and then some. Kris was a pleasure to work with and had a lot of very valuable insight and advice along the way. “
- Scot Cromer, CEO & Co-Founder of Flight Vector
“We at TASK were so lucky to get Kris to design, and create the new website for our company. I reached out to him with what I had in mind with the website and within a short period of time he created something I could never imagine. Without being asked he showed up during weekends to shoot videos and imagery that he was going to use for the website. His professionalism exudes through his work. He has helped my business tremendously. I am very satisfied with his work and would recommend him to any firm or client that could use his expertise. “
- Matthew Favela, Owner of Technical Advanced Soccer Kinetics